Why choose and trust Innovita?
Whilst providers of cell immunotherapy are limited, you may be offered treatments (mainly DCT/DCV) from other organisations. So how can you compare these and what questions are important?
Below are some simple points that allow you to determine that the cell immunotherapies from the Innovita group are far superior and the support far better than most if not all other suppliers. These are the opinions of our specialist Immunologists who have worked on refining protocols for many years.
- Innovita group own the GMP laboratory, the Research facility, the Clinic and the blood and tissue Banks. Innovita have specialists including several PHD Immunologists, Oncologists, Radiologists and other oncology related disciplines. Others rely on non-specialists to determine your treatment and they are often run by “agents” or non-qualified, non-medical persons who just sub-contract your treatment determination and production. You deal directly with the specialists at Innovita and not through some “agent”.
Innovita have been treating cancer and auto-immune patients for over a decade.
- Innovita have the widest range of cell immunotherapies available and our specialists choose the right one for your situation and challenge. These include but are not limited to DCV, CIK, and UCB. Innovita also take your current treatment program and compliment this with the chosen plan of cell immunotherapy. For example, this means you will not be wasting the dendritic cell treatment when on strong chemotherapy as some others tend to err and prescribe together (this is analogous to swimming against a strong current).
- It is not always possible to take the patient’s blood for production (immunno-comprimised etc.) and to do so in many cases can reduce potential efficacy. Innovita can use allogenic blood collection (direct relative, brother, sister, adult child, parent etc.) and these can most often produce better results for the patient. Most other providers cannot use this technique and our specialists are published on its success. The blood type does not need to be matched as HLA matching is quite sufficient in direct relatives.
- Innovita have a thorough GMP laboratory production cycle which ensure that the dendritic cells are produced in good quantity and the highest quality and primed and tested and certified for purity, sterility, quality and quantity. It takes up to 4 to 6 weeks for us to optimise. Rushing this process and having these cells available in 5 to 10 days is cutting corners and reducing quantity and potential responses and efficacy. These dendritic cells will continue a “war” in your body against the cancer for a long time, do not rush and compromise the this with the convenience of early production.
- At Innovita we have our specialists (well published Immunologists), our lab and research and clinic in Lithuania.
This means that the highest quality comes at a lower production cost. We are differentiated with others so that you get far more comprehensive treatments for the same spend.
- Our specialists and medical team do not have time limits on supporting you and stay with you through your journey with chronic illnesses. Each time your home medical system produces a scan report or blood test we will interpret these for you and advise. We will also arrange regular follow up reviews.
- Innovita have experts to guide you with nutrition and supplements. You can then purchase your own rather than be supplied readily available supplements repackaged, rebranded and repriced. Innovita will also recommend other treatments to boost your immune system and if these are not available at your home location, we can provide these.
- Revisiting dendritic cells for a moment, our specialists have a clear view that one vaccine application (2 needles) is far less than optimum for the best response and Innovita provide a protocol over 7 weeks where 4 vaccines (DCV) are provided in 4 times applications. Each of these vaccines has more quality primed dendritic cell than the single application others offer. We have also determined that 4 is sufficient and more than this does not increase efficacy.
- Innovita logistics partners allow us to reach most countries.
- Last but not least, Innovita have developed some in-house special combinations of treatments that take accepted approaches and improve these for unusual versions of cancers and auto-immune diseases.